RAMnut rivet nuts are internally threaded tubular rivets. They are designed for use when access to the backside of an application is not possible, such as tubing applications or metal enclosures. They can be installed into thin materials and provide strong threads for mating attachments.
Many variations of RAMnutTM rivet nuts are available to meet your requirements.
- Flat Head: The flat head is used when there is no need for flush installation.
- Countersunk: This style’s 100° countersunk head is ideal for flush mount situations, when installed in a 100° countersunk hole.
- Closed End: An enclosed thread area eliminates screw penetration and creates a sealed environment from both sides of the application.
- Thin Walled: The thin walled minimizes part numbers and inventory over a range of applications.
Surface Treatments and Coatings
- Recommendations by requirements by OEM standards
- Develop custom finishes to meet customer requirements
- RoHS compliant
- IMDS documentation
- CQI 9, 11 certifications